Paul J Meyer once noted that “Increased productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning and focused effort.”
We can all agree that people are a company’s greatest asset. When their well-being is nurtured and invested in, the company also thrives.
Employers play a significant role in workers’ lives and have the potential to influence their well-being in a remarkably positive way. As psychologist Dr. Kia-Rai Prewitt says, “When employees feel psychologically safe and valued at work, they take fewer days off for illness, there is less turnover, and they are more productive.”
56% of employers reported that they would like to do more to support staff well-being, but don’t feel they have the right training or guidance.
Our organisation has over 70 years’ combined experience in developing resilience programmes, counselling, coaching and mentoring, establishing leadership programmes, developing bespoke training as well as supporting organisational wellbeing strategies.
We have a variety of support available to you:
• Well-being workshops
• Organisational wellbeing review
• Develop wellbeing policies and strategies
• Coaching and counselling
• Management and Leadership advice and support sessions
Focusing on well-being for your workforce doesn’t just benefit the people you employ – it has a profoundly positive impact on your business.
When you can help to support your employees through poor mental health or issues with emotional wellbeing – you get a happier and healthier workforce who feel valued by their employer.
Why is self-care and building resilience support important to you as an organisation?
• 82% of health and wellness programmes in the workplace dramatically reduce sickness absence (source – CIPD).
• Absence due to mental health costs the UK economy more than £8 billion per year (source – Occupational Health and Safety).
• Employers who invest in health and wellness double their investment through increased profitability (source – International Social Security Association – ISSA)
Investing in this support results in employers seeing:
• Higher staff retention rates
• Better productivity
• Healthier workplace culture
• Crisis prevention
• Happier staff who feel valued
We know that resilience is at the heart of our wellbeing; it has been clinically proven to reduce or eliminate anxiety and depression, reduce stress, improve concentration, minimise frustration and anger, increase happiness and energy, plus much more.
Our workshop prices start at £495 for up to 12 participants and includes a one to one follow up session.